Questions & Answers for LaCie 8TB d2 Thunderbolt 3 + USB-C Desktop Hard Drive
3 Questions + 1 Answer
3 Questions from the Community
Yes, using the same combination myself.
- Answered by Harun G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can this be used with the new mid 2017 iMac 27" with Thunderbolt 3 ports ?)
Is it possible to use the Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C connection simultaneously?
If I connect the LaCie d2 to my MacBook Pro with the Thunderbolt 3 connection, while simultaneously connecting the LaCie d2 to a Raspberry Pi-like device via a USB-C to USB-A for creating a cost effective way to share the contents of the drive over my local network, while allowing a hardwired connection to the hard drive from the MacBook Pro if and when needed.
- Asked by Benjamin S from Winter Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use the Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C connection simultaneously?)
What's the "blue eye" all about?
- Asked by Joseph P from Singapore
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the "blue eye" all about?)