Questions & Answers for STM Half Shell Case for 10.5-inch iPad Air and iPad Pro
5 Questions + 3 Answers
5 Questions from the Community
Would I be able to use this case and the smart Keyboard at the same time?
If I wanted to use this case for protection while using the keyboard, could I?
- Asked by Nicolette B from Chicago
- May 7, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Would I be able to use this case and the smart Keyboard at the same time?)
Yes, the back protection piece will fit into the sleeve with a smart cover installed on your iPad Pro, but its a little tight. Given that its leather it should stretch out and slide in and out easily after a few weeks of use....you can even make it fit with the smart keyboard, but its even tighter :o)
Personally, i'd suggest getting the case you are looking at here for the back and then purchasing a ZAGG Glass Screen protector....then you wont need the smart cover (unless you like to use it as a stand).
- Answered by Shannon G from Olympia
- Mar. 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this back protection compatible with the Smart Cover? Also, will it fit into the leather sleeve case?)
I just researched the cover on it’s website and they say it does not go over the screen. You will need a smart cover to protect the front glass. I have a clear glass cover over my screen made to protect the original glass on my device. Then I have the Smart Keyboard which doubles as a protective case over my screen. I would suggest you put one on your screen even if you get another cover. Make sure it is for high impact too. On my last iPad I had the same extra glass shield on it and a leather bound double sided case. That device looks like new to this day. I, myself, am looking for a durable case for the back of my iPad Pro that is compatible with the keyboard. I am in the mist of a decision between this case and the Tech 21. They are both only for back and side protection. It seems the Tech 21 is more durable for high impact., although the reviews are not favorable . Outer box has both the front and back protection and is more bulky which in my opinion negates the purpose of having the slimmer lightweight IPad Pro. I hope this advise is helpful with your decision. Good luck.
- Answered by Marilyn P from Meriden
- Jan. 28, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will it cover the screen)
Will the iPad with the hard back cover fit in the sleeve? Thanks
- Asked by Bridget B from Great Falls
- Nov. 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the iPad with the hard back cover fit in the sleeve? Thanks)
Does this really fit the 10.5" iPad Pro? I cannot find it on STM's web site.
It may be Apple exclusive. That would suit me. Please let me know.
- Asked by Edward M from Rochester Hills
- Nov. 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this really fit the 10.5" iPad Pro? I cannot find it on STM's web site.)