Questions & Answers for iPhone XS Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RED
4 Questions from the Community
Compatible with X ?
Because Apple doesnt sale anymore the original cases for iphone X . does the new XS cases fit properly ? i read some comments and answers also did a research via photoshop what camera lens doesnt fit well, but is there an issue except little more cutout ? and also something about buttons and mute switcher . is there a problem with that ?
i would love to see some photo or video images.
- Asked by Alan R
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with X ?)
I went into the Mall of America Apple store for just this... a new case for my X. The store manager recommended this for my X. It fits the phone outer size seemingly fine.... but the camera slot is slightly too large and aligned too far down and right so the camera hangs in the upper corner of a larger slot. If this won't bother you, then the case will work for you. I bought one because I was there and it was my only option. I'm going to try and get one on eBay for the X since Apple discontinued accessories for a great phone way too early.
- Answered by J T from Milton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Compatible with X ?)
It does not impede the charging. I have a Anker wireless charger and it works fine with my leather case.
- Answered by Walter F from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this case impede wireless (Qi) charging?... or can you leave the case on and it still charger normally?)
How does the leather hold up to water and sweat? Had silicone in the past, but I like the feel of leather. It needs to stand up to a workout, though.
- Asked by James M from North Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the leather hold up to water and sweat? Had silicone in the past, but I like the feel of leather. It needs to stand up to a workout, though.)
It holds up fairly well, I workout 6 days a week and my iPhone 6 leather case lasted me about 2 years, and I fully expect the XS case to do the same. It will absorb water and/or sweat if there is a lot present (if you were to set it down on a table that has water on it) but its never affected the leather permanently because it dries out very quick.
- Answered by Nathaniel K from River Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How does the leather hold up to water and sweat? Had silicone in the past, but I like the feel of leather. It needs to stand up to a workout, though.)
How high of a drop is this rated for?
Has any testing been done to guarantee the phone will not break at a given height?
- Asked by Chevy B
- Flag as inappropriate (How high of a drop is this rated for?)