Questions & Answers for iPhone XS Leather Case - Cape Cod Blue
5 Questions from the Community
How does the leather hold up to water and sweat? Had silicone in the past, but I like the feel of leather. It needs to stand up to a workout, though.
- Asked by James M from North Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the leather hold up to water and sweat? Had silicone in the past, but I like the feel of leather. It needs to stand up to a workout, though.)
I had an iPhone 6 for 4 years with the leather bumper, still good after all that time.
Compatible with X ?
Because Apple doesnt sale anymore the original cases for iphone X . does the new XS cases fit properly ? i read some comments and answers also did a research via photoshop what camera lens doesnt fit well, but is there an issue except little more cutout ? and also something about buttons and mute switcher . is there a problem with that ?
i would love to see some photo or video images.
- Asked by Alan R
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with X ?)
How high of a drop is this rated for?
Has any testing been done to guarantee the phone will not break at a given height?
- Asked by Chevy B
- Flag as inappropriate (How high of a drop is this rated for?)
It does not impede the charging. I have a Anker wireless charger and it works fine with my leather case.
- Answered by Walter F from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this case impede wireless (Qi) charging?... or can you leave the case on and it still charger normally?)
Should be compatible, even though it doesn't say so on the product description. From what I've seen and read, the only thing that has outwardly changed from the X to XS are the microphone cutouts along the bottom. That shouldn't be an issue with this case because it is open at the bottom.
- Answered by Paul H from Whitehall
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this lovely Forest Green leather case compatible with the iPhone X or just iPhone 10s)