Questions & Answers for Smart Cover for 10.5‑inch iPad Pro - Charcoal Grey
10 Questions + 11 Answers
10 Questions from the Community
Can cover be compatible with both horizontally and vertically.
I’m not sure if this cover works in both horizontally and vertically
- Asked by Janet P from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate (Can cover be compatible with both horizontally and vertically.)
Seeing as both products attach to the iPad's edge, and lay on the screen, these two products are not designed to work together. So yes, you'd have to use one or the other interchangeably.
There is not a backing to this case, nor do I believe there will be a separate case by Apple. Maybe when they decide to refresh the colors next year, but there's no guarantee and it's unlikely.
- Answered by Ryan I from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this new Smart Cover for the new iPad Pro 10.5 inch when closed, completely cover both sides?)
is there a holder for an apple pencil within/on the smart cover?
- Asked by Charles D from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a holder for an apple pencil within/on the smart cover?)
- Answered by James L from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is there a holder for an apple pencil within/on the smart cover?)
How do you measure for the proper fit?
Do I measure across, corner, or across the tablet, Inorder to get the correct cover?
- Asked by Frances W from Parsippany
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you measure for the proper fit?)
I seems to work! You’ll see, If you search on youtube with the keywords: ipad pro 10.5 smart cover leather sleeve unboxing.
- Answered by Etienne G from Quebec
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will the 10.5" iPad Pro with a Smart Cover fit into the new leather sleeve?)
Technically, the 9.7 Smart Cover will cover, but not edge-to-edge. The new Pro 10.5 is .4"x.2" larger. Picture the 9.7 cover sitting on top of the 10.5 screen.
- Answered by Linda L from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will the smart covers for the new 10.5" iPad Pro be compatible with the previous generation 9.7" iPad Pro?)
Will there be a back cover for the 10.5?
- Asked by Joy H from Ludington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will there be a back cover for the 10.5?)