Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damage, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.2 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Carry-in repair4: Take your iPhone to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service4
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,2 each subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damage, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
- Or call (800) 263-3394 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For Quebec customers, please read Quebec Consumer Protection Act.