The Employee Purchase Programme (“Programme”) is a benefit provided by Apple Inc. (“Apple”) to current employees, contractors, members and family members of participating companies, and other organisations (“Employer”). The programme is intended for personal use or for the use of family members and friends.
Please review the Terms and Conditions listed below before you place your order.
By submitting your order, you certify that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of the Employee Purchase Programme (“EPP”) and confirm that you are an eligible person (of at least 18 years of age) to participate in this Programme as described above.
Personal Discount: You may purchase or “Sponsor” up to three computer systems, three iPad devices, three unlocked iPhone devices, three Apple Watch devices (with a limit of one Apple Watch Hermès), three HomePods, three Apple TVs, three AirPods, ten iPod touch devices, ten Apple accessories (including Beats products), ten Apple Watch accessories (including straps and chargers with a limit of one Apple Watch Hermès strap), ten third-party accessories (excludes Microsoft, Bose, Adobe and HP products), ten Apple Certified Refurbished products, ten designed by Apple in California books and up to three AppleCare+ or AppleCare protection plans (per each applicable product line and must be purchased with a new device to receive discount) each calendar year (1 January-31 December). No more than the eligible quantity amount can be shipped to the same individual or entity (e.g. company, institution, club or group), whether that purchase is Sponsored solely by you or also by other eligible personnel. To “Sponsor” means placing an order for an immediate family member.
If applicable, AppleCare+ and AppleCare Protection Plans can be purchased at special pricing (varies by country). For more details about these Plans, go to www.apple.com/ca/support/products/.
- All Apple-branded products are new or Apple Certified Refurbished products and are accompanied by a limited warranty. All third-party products are sold 'AS IS' by the Apple Store, but may be accompanied by their manufacturers' standard warranties.
- Not all newly announced products are immediately available for discounted pricing on your EPP store, and Apple has the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any product from the EPP store.
- Products are offered WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Products may be added or deleted at any time.
- ALL INFORMATION AND THESE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- The EPP discount and membership and/or participation in the EPP are non-transferable. Other than to the extent that you may Sponsor purchases in accordance with these terms, this is not a transferable benefit. You may not use or attempt to use another employee’s EPP privileges.
- Under this Programme, Apple sells and ships products to end-user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. Apple reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if Apple suspects that you are purchasing for resale.
HOW TO ORDER
You must place your order online via the URL provided by your Employer to receive the special pricing extended to your Employer. Product information is available online at www.apple.com/ca. If you cannot find the information you need online, you may contact our Apple Store sales team on 1-800-MY-APPLE. Our Apple Store Telesales team is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may also purchase at any Apple Retail Store.