Employee Purchase Program
Please review the terms and conditions below before placing an order.
Terms & Conditions
The Employee Purchase Program ("Program") is a benefit provided by Apple Inc. (“Apple”) to current and retired employees, contractors, members and family members of participating companies, government entities, and other organizations. The Program is intended for personal use.
By submitting your order, you certify that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of the Employee Purchase Program and confirm that you are an eligible person, of at least 18 years of age, to participate in this Program as described above.
Standard Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item, you can request a return through Order Status. For eligible iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch and third-party products, you have up to 15 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return. Items ineligible for a return include:
- Opened memory
- Opened software*
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Print Products
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
- Apple Gift Cards
- Apple Gift Packaging (origami style gift box with ribbon and greeting card)
- Apple Developer products (membership, technical support incidents, WWDC tickets)
* You may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, software that contains a printed software licence may not be returned if the seal or sticker on the software media packaging is broken.
Configure-to-order (CTO) products cannot be cancelled or changed after product assembly has begun.
Before You Start
Please make sure your browser is set to accept cookies, otherwise you won’t be able to visit the Apple Employee Purchase store. If you’re using Internet Explorer®, that means the Privacy setting must not be “High” or “Block All Cookies.”
I agree that I am of at least 18 years of age and a current or retired employee, contractor, member or family member of a participating company, government entity and that I accept the above terms and conditions.