Optimised for all the main browsers (see what’s new below) and NetNewsWire users. When you start Dashboard, dashLicious will automatically populate the URL and description fields from either your browser or NetNewsWire (and will allow you to toggle between the two inputs).
Tagging autocomplete: When you first launch the widget, it connects to your del.icio.us account and retrieves all your tags. Then, when you start typing in the tag field of the widget, it will make suggestions based on what you are typing. You can navigate these choices by using the arrow up/down keys on your keyboard then press return to select. This should speed up your tagging.
Whats New in this Version
- privacy: you can decide which posts you want private and which public
- shortcuts: speed up your posting with some handy keyboard shortcuts
- attention: support for NetNewsWire’s new attention data (see site for details)
- counter: keeps track of your extended field and makes sure you don’t type too much
- fixes: better language support and fixes some issues introduced with OS X 10.4.7
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.