A desktop widget which allows the creation of iCal events and todos in a flash, using normal language!
- Lunch tomorrow at noon
- Jogging tomorrow at 6am for 90 minutes
- Dinner w/ Susan next wed from 7pm to 11:45pm
- Day off on Thursday
- Pay taxes by 4/15!
- Fireworks on July 4th
- todo - back up source code
With â€œSmart Remindersâ€, that create one or more reminders for you based on how distant the event is from the creation date.
Whatâ€™s New in this Version
- Support for durations like â€œfor 3hâ€, â€œfor 30mâ€, â€œfor 2.5hâ€, or the super-useful â€œfor 76.21hâ€
- Support for using dots as hour/min separators (â€œLunch at 12.30â€³)
- Fixed conflict where iCalâ€™s default alarm setting (if on) would cause unwanted alarms when using QuickCalâ€™s alarm settings
- Using the â€˜no soundâ€™ option for alarms would create an alarm with a blank sound in iCal, vs an alarm without sound. Fixed.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.