A free Mac OS Dashboard Widget for quick access to projects managed with 37signals’ Basecamp web-based project management application. It is a useful Widget for people managing projects with Basecamp.
- Quick access to Basecamp project status
- List of current projects
- View of last 25 updates (to-dos, milestones, messages, comments, files)
- View of project milestones
- View of project to-do lists and associated to-dos
- Ability to mark to-dos as complete
Requires a current Basecamp account with the API enabled.
Whats New in this Version
- Added display of author of change
- Added display of responsible person to change list
- Additional connection error handling enhancements
- Added ability to mark milestones complete
- Cleaned up connection error handling and improved messages
- Removed ‘Use SSL’ checkbox; will now try SSL first automatically
- Fixed Notice icon when no project is selected
- Changed to-do completion to update icon and allow re-opening of to-do after marking it complete
- Converted all network requests to prototype.js library
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.