About BMI Calculator
A simple BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator. Calculates the BMI value for a given height & weight. Outputs both the BMI score and a textual description of the value as well as a visual interpretation of the results. Allows selecting between standard and metric units. Localized for english, french, and german.
From the CDC website:
BMI stands for Body Mass Index. It is a number that shows body weight adjusted for height. BMI can be calculated with simple math using inches and pounds, or meters and kilograms. For adults aged 20 years or older, BMI falls into one of these categories: underweight, normal, overweight, or one of 3 classes of obesity.
Although this is a simple widget, a lot of time and hard work went into it. If you enjoy it, please let us know! Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
If anyone would like to help with other language localization, please send us an email.
Whatâ€™s New in this Version
- Overhauled interface again (to allow for longer localizations).
- Added visual body size representation.
- Production and development transfered to Boys Black Book (http://www.boysblackbook.com)
- Changed meters to centimeters and expanded box to hold 3 digits.
- Changed default localization (default image) to English.
- Added German Localization.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.