Easily calculate currency conversions between more than 200 world currencies, plus all the old legacy European currencies, some world legacy currencies and even unrecognized currencies and virtual currencies (like the Linden Dollar from Second Life).
- Automatically updated exchange rates
- Support for almost all the traded currencies of the world
- Support the old legacy european currencies (like Italian lira, Deutsch mark, French francs)
- Support multi currencies conversions (you can add all the currencies you want to the conversion table)
- Support inverse conversion (just type an * before the value to convert to enter the inverse mode)
- Support math expression evaluation: just enter a simple math expression and the result will be converted
- Support multiple widget instances, so that you can keep open more than a conversion table, each with a set of preferred currencies
- You can choose the desired decimal precision, from one to five decimals
- You can choose your preferred interface theme
- The widget displays the currencies signs and the country flag
- Added support to the computation of the exchange taxes
- Localized in English, Italian, Portuguese, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Greek, Serbian, Polish, Traditional Chinese and Japanese (all the currency names are localized, too).
Whatâ€™s New in this Version
- Improved icons for metals (gold, silver, palladium and platinum)
- Some localizations fixed
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.