video and film time calculation widget for adding and subtracting timecode at different frame rates.
- select value for frames/sec.
- in the first field enter a timecode value: hours (hh), minutes (mm), seconds (ss) and frames(ff). separators needn’t be entered.
- in the second field enter the timecode to be calculated.
- start calculation by pressing the tab-key or by clicking “=”.
- the result in the output field can be used directly in final cut pro by copying and pasting.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.