About Page Capture
The Page Capture widget is the easiest and fastest way to take screenshot of web pages. No matter how long a page may be, the Page Capture widget will capture the entire page and save it to an image. Say â€œGood Bye!â€ to puzzling together multiple screenshots manually and let the Page Capture widget do all the work for you!
- Captures entire web pages no matter how long they may scroll for.
- Easy to use: type or paste a URL - hit Return or click the logo.
- Uses Safariâ€™s powerful and fast WebKit rendering engine.
- Check for new versions by clicking the version displayed on the back.
- Automatically resize the image (default is 50%).
What’s New in this Version
- Operation can be cancelled by clicking the spinner.
- Check for new versions by clicking on the version displayed on the back.
- Multiple instances allowed (each with their saved preferences restored.
- Files named with same convention as Mac OS Xâ€™s screenshot utility.
- Improvements to how URIs are handled.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.