Canadian Weather & Weather Forecast From Environment Canada
About Canadian Weather & Weather Forecast From Environment Canada
The default OSX weather widget differs wildly between what it reports and the values given by the definitive Canada weather source: Environment Canada’s Weather Office web site. This widget incorporates all the available Weather Office information including Weather Warnings, Air Quality Information, Weather Watches, Humidex, Wind direction and speed, Windchill information and, now, reporting full 7-day forecasts!
- Double-click on the main panel to switch between text and graphical forecasts.
- Windchill (when present) is displayed under the current temperature in blue
- Humidex (when present) is displayed under the current temperature in red
- Wind speed and direction
- Time of measurement (so you’d know if you have the latest one)
What’s New in this Version
- Minor interface tweaks.
- Now showing sunrise/sunset information
- Fix to accommodate changes in original website (Newfoundland & Labrador switched from NF to NL).
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.