Allows you to manipulate your /etc/hosts file quickly and easily.
- Add, enable and disable entries in the /etc/hosts file
- Integrates with authorization framework
- Flushes DNS cache automatically
Whats New in this Version
- Added compatibility for 10.6
- Rewritten to avoid using sudo
- New graphics
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.