About Transmit Widget
Offers an easy way to quickly upload items to your favorite FTP, SFTP, or WebDAV server, using Transmit any time, any place, thanks to the power of Dashboard.
First, create a Transmit widget on your Dashboard, and flip it over to configure it with the details of your server.
Then, select a file in the Finder and while youre dragging it fire up Dashboard by hitting the hotkey or dragging the file into your hot corner. Drop the file on the Transmit widget and thats it! Your file will upload in a flash.
You can have as many Transmit widgets as you like, each one configured for a different server. Requires an installed copy of Transmit 3.0 or newer.
Whats New in this Version
- Added a much-requested “Favorites” pop-up to the back of the widget for instant setup
- Added a “Nickname” field. The nickname, if supplied, will be displayed on the widget’s front
- Added a “My iDisk” option to the Favorites pop-up
- Increased the size of the configuration text fields
- Fixed an issue with filenames containing ‘ (apostrophe) and “ (quote) characters
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.