Word of the Day Widget
About Word of the Day Widget
Displays the Word of the Day from your choice of Merriam-Webster.com, Dictionary.com, Education.Yahoo.com, TheFreeDictionary.com, Wordsmith.org, UrbanDictionary.com, Braingle.com, Scrabble-Assoc.com or MedicineNet.com. Keep multiple copies of this widget on your Dashboard, each with a different word source. Specify the word source on the back of the widget along with the desired color theme. Even more themes coming soon!
Whats New in this Version
- Added four new themes: Peach, Mint, Velvet and Smoke.
- The resize control’s “hotspot” dimensions were increased to make it easier to click-and-drag.
- Updated the feed parsing code in response to changes in some of the feeds.
- Fixed a bug where the scrollbars would appear when launching Dashboard after the system was restarted.
- Changed the version check interval from 24 hours to 1 week.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.