A small, yet powerful widget that keeps track of your CPU usage. qCPU is resizable and can be configured to fit just your needs.
You can use qCPU as a short CPU history or simply as a quick way of estimating your current CPU usage.
Whats New in this Version
- Fixed bug that would make the widget not work on computers with more then 1G of memory (Thanks to Tom McIntosh and Ian Hopkins for helping debug this issue).
- Fixed the color of the text below the memory bar.
- Replaced total memory with inactive memory in the textual memory representation.
- Added possibility to show inactive memory as part of the graph.
- Fixed issue that would make the widget show wrong memory numbers when near 100% of the memory was in use.
Apple is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related thereto. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the applications must be directed to the appropriate software vendor.