The Apple Education Finance Program gives your school several long-term lease options. Flexible terms make it easy to upgrade and finance multiple Apple products at the same time.
Maximum flexibility to meet your needs
- Select the payment schedule that fits your budget cycle: annual, semiannual, quarterly, or monthly.
- Finance the equipment you need with no down payment.
- Get payment and trade-in options tailored to your needs.
- Include software, upgrades, support, and training in your finance payment.
Free financial services
Apple provides free financial counseling to help your school get the equipment you need — and get the most out of your budget.
- Discuss the full range of financial, technology, and IT planning issues with our consultants.
- Learn about all your financing options.
- Discover how to maximize your budget so you can give your students and faculty the Apple products they need when they need them.
To explore what financing can do for your school or university, contact your Apple Education representative at 1-800-800-2775.
Financing that fits.
$1 Purchase Option Lease
$1 Purchase Option lease financing lets you ramp up your technology quickly, build equity during the lease term, and own the equipment outright at the end of your lease.
- Quickly increase the number of computers available to students and teachers.
- Leverage your annual budget to finance more equipment than you could buy outright.
- Own the equipment at the end of your financing term by exercising the $1 purchase option.*
Fair Market Value Lease
Fair Market Value lease financing offers lower payments as well as the option to upgrade equipment at the end of the lease term.
- Place more computers in the classrooms by leasing instead of buying outright.
- At the end of the lease term you can extend the lease, purchase the equipment at its then-current fair market value, or return the equipment.
Leases that fit your
Apple Financial Services can help you find the right options for your school’s budget and technology goals. These options include:
- Same-as-cash delayed payment structures
- Community Finance and Campus Connection financing options
- Trade-in and recycling services
- Flexible escrow account financing
- Special offers on select Apple equipment and services