Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable (4 m/13 ft.)
Belkin's 4K Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI cable lets you connect your MacBook to your HDTV and transmit both video and audio.
Easy plug and play
Single cable allows for easy coiling and on–the-go storage
Supports full 4K resolution and audio
What’s in the Box
Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
Cable length : 4 m/13 ft.
Connections : HDMI, Mini DisplayPort
Weight : 218 g
UPC or EAN No. : 745883702008
Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Will this connect an older Thunderbolt 27" display to the new 16" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Jami K from Castle Rock
- on 21 Jan 2020
is Mini Display Port the same as Thunderbolt Port
- Asked by Allan M from N Providence
- on 18 Mar 2017
It is not the same.
A Thunderbolt 1 / 2 port looks the same as a Mini Display Port and they can fun It is not the same.
A Thunderbolt 1 / 2 port looks the same as a Mini Display Port and they can function as a mini display port.
The reverse is not true; a Mini Display Port cannot be used as a Thunderbolt port.
- Answered by William L from Hong Kong
- on 2 May 2019
Can I use this to daisy chain Apple 27" Thunderbolt Display to a regular IPS HDMI monitor?
- Asked by Derek T from Santa Clara
- on 10 May 2019
Can i connect xbox 360 to macbook pro with this cable to watch 4K display on retina screen?
- Asked by Amit C from Pune
- on 12 Jan 2016