B&O PLAY Beoplay H4 Wireless Headphones
Crafted of authentic leather, aluminum, and steel, the Beoplay H4 Wireless headphones offer Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound, Bluetooth convenience, and up to 19 hours of listening time. Their careful design ensures a comfortable fit that's just the thing for music on the go.
Wireless Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound
Clean lines, minimalist expression
Up to 19 hours of battery life
Authentic leather, aluminum, and steel construction
Compatible with Beoplay app
Bluetooth 4.2—AAC codec
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
What’s in the Box
B&O PLAY Beoplay H4 Wireless Headphones
Audio cable with 3.5mm mini-jack
USB to micro USB cable for charging
Quick start guide
Frequency Response : 20-20,000Hz
Impedance : 20 Ohm
Other Features : Bluetooth, Charging, With Mic, Wireless
Form Factor : Over ear
Cable length : 9.84 in./25 cm
Connections : Wireless
Bluetooth Compatibility : Bluetooth 4.0
Drivers : 40mm
Batteries : Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Battery life : Up to 19 hours
Charge Time : Approximately 2.5 hours
Height : 8.7 in./22 cm
Depth : 1.97 in./5 cm
Mfr. Part Number : 1643826
UPC or EAN No. : 5705260068054
Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- 12-inch MacBook
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display
- 13-inch MacBook Air
- 11-inch MacBook Air
- 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro
- 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 2
- 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 2
- iMac Pro
- Mac Pro
- Mac mini - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- Mac mini
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch 5th Generation
- iPod nano 7th Generation
Answers from the community
Can I use it with my iMac?
- Asked by Mary K from St. Clair Shores
- on Sep 14, 2018
Yes. Once paired it will appear under bluetooth in upper right menu. Simply touching both pairing bu Yes. Once paired it will appear under bluetooth in upper right menu. Simply touching both pairing button on H4 then clicking on bluetooth device in the list will connect and redirect all Mac sound to the the headphones. So you can pair the H4 with multiple device and quickly switch from device to other. Volume can be controlled by Mac keyboard shortcut. Work really well. Same for IOS and Apple TV.
- Answered by Odin B from L'assomption
- on Sep 15, 2018
How can I connect these to my Mac air?
No answers yet
- Asked by Christina D from Bristol
- on Mar 21, 2018
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
TOTAL CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Personalize your product with Beoplay App and use Tonetouch to select a setting that gives you beautiful sound whatever you’re listening to – music or podcast.
Beoplay App works with Beoplay A1, A2, S3, P2, P6, H5, H7, H8, H9, M3, M5, E6, E8, H8i, H9i, Earset, Beolit 15 and Beolit 17.
To use Beoplay App you must update the so ftware version of your Beoplay A2, S3, H7, H8 or Beolit 15. Just follow the instructions on http://www.beoplay.com/support
ENHANCE YOUR B&O PLAY EXPERIENCE
Use Beoplay App to:
• Personalize your product (name and colour)
• Use Tonetouch to select a setting that gives you beautiful sound whatever you’re listening to.
• Quickly set up wireless pairing and fill the room with music from two (identical) speakers
• Change Tonetouch preset directly from your Apple watch
• Never miss an update. Beoplay App will notify of updates to B&O PLAY products
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE, BLE, marketed as Bluetooth Smart). …