Miroir HD Pro Projector M220
Designed for use with iPhone*, iPad*, MacBook** and Apple TV, the Miroir HD Projector M220 delivers HD-quality projection for streaming, entertainment or presentation purposes. Even better, it's small enough to fit in your briefcase or bag. The projector also uses a long-lasting LED light source, which provides a cinema-quality movie experience.
1280 by 720 (720p) native resolution
1080p maximum input resolution
Auto focus with vertical keystone adjustment +/- 40 degrees
USB-C input for video and charging; no HDMI adapter required with MacBook Pro
Viewable screen size from 20 to 100 inches
Built in lithium ion battery for approximately two hours of projecting time
Two built-in 2-watt speakers; audio out jack (3.5mm)
USB out port for charging your iPhone while presenting
What’s in the Box
Miroir HD Pro Projector M220
USB-C AC adapter/charger
USB-C video/charging cable
Micro HDMI adapter
Quick start guide
Brightness : Up to 400 lumens
Connections : 3.5mm headphone jack, HDMI, USB-C
Height : 1.1 in./2.8 cm
Length : 4.2 in./10.66 cm
Width : 6.7 in./17 cm
Weight : 12.96 oz./367 g
UPC or EAN No. : 6956597200672
Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
*Requires an Apple Digital AV adapter—sold separately.
**MacBook and MacBook Pro do not require a Digital AV adapter.
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
Answers from the community
Can it project from Netflix? Or Stan? Or other streaming services? Or does licensing get in the way of this?
- Asked by Jacquelyn D from Benloch
- on 27 Mar 2020
Yes it can! I watch films in the garden with mine all the time!
- Answered by Joseph S from Derby
- on 1 Apr 2020
can this run off ac power if battery low?
- Asked by Eileen M from Rye
- on 24 Nov 2019
- Answered by Stephanie B
- on 26 Nov 2019
How far can the projector be away from the surface it is viewing too?
- Asked by Dylan A from Peppermint grove beach
- on 20 Aug 2019
Will the projector charged if plugged into a MacBook USB port?
- Asked by Samuel G from Poulton le Fylde
- on 22 Mar 2018
my 2015 macbook pro does not have usb-c connector. how would i connect the projector?
- Asked by Burt K from pacific palisades
- on 11 Jul 2019