HP Color LaserJet Pro M254DW Printer
HP Color LaserJet Pro M254DW Printer
The HP LaserJet Pro M254DW laser printer for Mac delivers professional-quality color documents and plenty of performance in a space-saving design for your small business. This Mac laser printer is AirPrint enabled, allowing you to print from iPhone or iPad, plus it includes a range of helpful management features. Specially engineered original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence also help the printer work faster and produce more pages.
Main functions of the HP M254DW color laser printer include color printing, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen
Prints up to 22 pages per minute
Input tray paper capacity up to 250 sheets
Duty cycle up to 40,000 pages per month
AirPrint technology lets you print from your iPhone or iPad
Print via iCloud with the HP Smart app or even print without a network using Wi-Fi Direct printing
Speed through tasks with fast first page out and automatic two-sided printing
Choose Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence to get more prints and print faster
Easily take command of your printing environment from one central location, with confidence in your connection with steady performance from dual band Wi-Fi
Use Original HP 202A and HP 202X Toner cartridges specially designed to work with your printer and avoid frustrating reprints, wasted supplies, and delays
What’s in the Box
HP Color LaserJet Pro M254DW printer
Introductory HP LaserJet Color Cartridges (~700 color composite (C/Y/M) yield; ~800 page yield black)
Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
Display Size : 2.7-inch color graphic screen
Connections : AirPrint , Ethernet, USB, Wireless
Power : Power supply type: Internal (Built-in) power supply; power requirements: 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
Height : 11.7 in./29.72 cm
Width : 15.4 in./39.12 cm
Depth : 18.7 in./47.49 cm
Weight : 32.6 lb./14.79 kg
Black print speed : Letter: Up to 22 ppm; two-sided: Up to 13 ppm; first page out: As fast as 10.20 seconds
Black resolution : Up to 600 by 600 dpi
Color print speed : Letter: Up to 22 ppm; two-ided: Up to 13 ppm; first page out: As fast as 11.80 seconds
Color resolution : Up to 600 by 600 dpi
Trays : Two
Max Paper Size : 18.7 by 11.7 in./47.49 by 20.71 cm
Min Paper Size : 3 by 5 in./7.62 by 12.7 cm
Other Paper Handling Features : Duplex Printing, Pass Through
Other Printer Features : Transparencies
Printer Ink Tanks : Four (One each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
Printer Technology : Laser
Operating System : OS X 10.10 or later
Hard Drive : 1.5GB hard drive space
Mfr. Part Number : T6B60A#BGJ
UPC or EAN No. : 190780192719
Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPod touch 5th Generation
Answers from the community
Can this print from a Panasonic tough book computer?
- Asked by Abigail L from Leeds
- on Mar 8, 2018
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
HP Smart (formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote) helps you to set up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer. You can share documents and images through email, text messages, and popular cloud and social media services (such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook). You can also set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
• Create hi gh-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using this app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature (including automatic deskewing, image enhancements, and unwanted background cropping).
• Print images, PDF documents, and more, using HP printers on your Wi-Fi network, connected using Wi-Fi Direct, or using remote printing.
• Share your images and documents through email, text messages, cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
• Using this app, set up new HP printers and help get your existing HP printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
• Easily check your supplies status and order supplies for your printer while also receiving special promotions from HP.
• Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local Wi-Fi network and printers that are set to Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true …