Marbotic Deluxe Learning Kit
Marbotic Deluxe Learning Kit helps children learn to read and count using wooden toys that interact with apps on an iPad. It's as easy as A, B, C—or 1, 2, 3. Simply download the seven Marbotic apps, "stamp" a wooden letter or number on the iPad screen, and the learning begins almost magically.
Learn to read
Four apps expose kids to different aspects of reading. Alphamonster helps them discover the alphabet and sing phonics. Vocabubble reveals hundreds of words with beautiful illustrations. BlaBlaBox lets kids "stamp" words on the iPad screen and then hear the iPad pronounce them. Lil Reader begins the process of reading words and complete sentences.
Learn about numbers
Three counting apps introduce a variety of mathematics concepts. 10 Fingers teaches counting up to ten while developing fine motor skills. Up to 100 lets kids play with units and tens to build numbers up to 100. More or Less involves manipulating beads to learn addition and subtraction.
An effective blend of digital and wooden toys that engage body and mind
Created with teachers and inspired by the Montessori method
Progressive method that reinforces autonomy and self-confidence
Wooden toys beautifully crafted for years of play
Ready-to-use and 100% safe for kids—no Bluetooth, no Wi-Fi, no battery
Available in a wide variety of languages
What’s in the Box
10 interactive wooden numbers
26 interactive wooden letters (lower case)
Wooden cabinet including three sliding trays
Height : 9.05 in./23 cm
Length : 2.36 in./31.4 cm
Width : 5.51 in./14 cm
Weight : 7.41 lb./3.36 kg
Operating System : iOS 9 or later
Mfr. Part Number : DLK18
UPC or EAN No. : 3770005884116
Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
Answers from the community
We allready have the Marbotic Numbers and are interested in the Marbotic Letters. Is the software also available in Dutch?
- Asked by Anouk H from Rheden
- on 13 Dec 2018
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
10 fingers +
Used at home or at school, with your fingers or combined with SMART NUMBERS wooden toys, 10 fingers is the must-have app for learning to count to 10.
Developed with teachers, the 10 fingers app perfectly matches kindergarten educational objectives.
WITH 10 FINGERS, THE CHILD LEARNS TO:
- count on his fingers up to 10
- work fine motor skills by putting 1 to 10 fingers on the t ablet screen
- recognize the written and oral form of figures
- recognize quantities, in the form of constellations or pearls, and associate the right number
- decompose numbers ("5, is 1 and 4, and also 2 and 3"), learn addition ("2 fingers on the left hand, and 1 finger on my right hand are 3 fingers")
- count in 19 different languages!
THIS APP CONTAINS:
- 4 activities to play with your fingers or with SMART NUMBERS wooden toys.
- 19 languages to learn to count in English, German, Spanish, Chinese and more!
- many settings to adapt the activities according to the child's level, where you can increase difficulty according to the child's learning progression.
For an even richer and fun experience, this app is compatible with SMART NUMBERS wooden toys.
This app has no advertising or in-app purchases.
Useful information can be found in a Parents’ Corner.
10 fingers is a Marbotic app, a publisher that designs and creates innovative educational solutions blending sensory material and digital interfaces.
Find our smart toys on our website www.marbotic.com …