DJI Osmo Pocket Camera
The smallest 3-axis stabilized camera from DJI, Osmo Pocket is remarkably compact and intelligent—allowing you to turn any moment into a cinematic memory. You can use it as a standalone camera or take even more precise control with the app on your iPhone.
From your pocket to shooting HD in seconds
Osmo Pocket captures all your life’s moments in stunningly detailed photos or HD video. It snaps 12MP photos using a 1/2.3-inch sensor, 80° FOV, and f/2.0 aperture. It can also shoot 4K/60fps video at 100 Mbps and 4x slow-motion video at 1080p/120fps.
Capture cinematic, shake-free videos
Featuring DJI’s smallest 3-axis mechanical gimbal, Osmo Pocket precisely adjusts camera movements in real time to create smooth shots and eliminate shaky footage, turning any moment into a cinematic gem.
Designed with intelligence in mind
With access to several intelligent functions such as ActiveTrack, Motionlapse, and Panorama, Osmo Pocket unleashes your creativity with superb filming effects.
3-axis mechanical gimbal produces shake-free handheld videos
Powerful camera captures 12MP photos and up to 4K 60fps videos at 100 Mbps
Intelligent features include ActiveTrack, Motionlapse, and Panorama
Built-in touchscreen and microphone
Use it as a standalone camera or with an iPhone for enhanced control
Operating time of approximately 140 minutes (when shooting 1080p/30 fps video)
What’s in the Box
DJI Osmo Pocket Camera
iPhone Lightning adapter
Smartphone USB-C adapter
Other Features : Charging, Video
Power Source : Battery power, USB
Batteries : Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Charge Time : Approximately 73 minutes (using a 10W charger)
Height : 4.9 in./12.2 cm
Width : 1.5 in./3.7 cm
Depth : 1.1 in./2.9 cm
Weight : 4.1 oz./116 g
Operating System : iOS 10 or later
Mfr. Part Number : CP.ZM.00000097.01
UPC or EAN No. : 190021332287
Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Answers from the community
How well does it record sound at concerts? Does it do well in very loud environments?
- Asked by Tom D from Arlington
- on Jan 21, 2019
The internal microphone is located next to the control buttons, it will pickup sound but is not grea The internal microphone is located next to the control buttons, it will pickup sound but is not great for concerts. I would suggest utilizing the 3.5mm and getting a rhode external microphone. When vlogging the internal microphone is phenomenal.
- Answered by Kaleb N from Grapevine
- on Feb 28, 2019
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
As the all-in-one app made specifically for the DJI Osmo Pocket handheld gimbal, Mimo offers HD live view during recording, intelligent features such as My Story for quick editing, and other tools not available with a handheld stabilizer alone. Mimo lets you capture, edit, and share the best of your moments, right from your fingertips.
1. Supports HD live view and 4K video recording.
2. Controls Osmo Pocket via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi when using Osmo Pocket with the Wireless Module.
3. My Story video templates designed by professionals allow you to edit your videos in a single tap.
4. Precise face identification and real-time Beautify mode enhances photos and videos instantly.
5. Create dynamic slideshows with music from the photos you’ve taken.
6. Upload and share videos with just a tap.
7. Advanced video editing functions: Trim and split clips, adjust playback speed, reverse, and more.
8. Tune image quality to meet your needs: Brightness, saturation, contrast, color temperature, vignette, and sharpness.
9. Multiple filters, music templates, and watermark stickers finish your videos with a unique flair. …