Microsoft Office 365 Personal (12-month Subscription; 1 Person) - English
How do you use office?
Office 365 Home
How do you use office?
Visualize your big picture with Excel
New Touch Bar integration
Bring your ideas to life with PowerPoint
Slides shine with PowerPoint Designer
Work smarter, faster, better with Word
Research without the search
Draw, edit, create with a digital pen
Synced and up-to-date on all your devices with OneDrive
Your favorite Office apps, uniquely built for Mac and iOS
Microsoft Office 365 Personal offers one solution for your all your Mac and iOS devices*. It provides Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. Work anywhere with apps that are always updated with the latest features. 12-month subscription, including 1TB OneDrive cloud storage.
12-month subscription for one person (choose Office 365 Home for two or more people)
1TB OneDrive cloud storage
Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook (Publisher and Access are available on PC Only)
For use on multiple Macs/PCs, iPhones and iPads
Collaborate on documents with others online
Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
Your activation code will be delivered on a keycard with detailed instructions for installing the product; there is no CD or DVD
What’s in the Box
Microsoft Office 365 Personal license key code (The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.)
Internet Access : Some Features Require Internet Access
Media : Activation Code & Download Link
Operating System : Office for Mac requires macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra or later. Office for iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone requires iOS 10.0 or later, Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Service Pack 1
Mfr. Part Number : QQ2-00728
UPC or EAN No. : 889842333107
Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
*iOS devices require separate app download.
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
When the 12- month subscription is over , do I have to pay for it all over again?
- Asked by Kiana B from Hartford
- on 21 Oct 2018
Yes, if you are willing to get updates and patches and real-time support. As, technologies are evolv Yes, if you are willing to get updates and patches and real-time support. As, technologies are evolving so fast, it's decided thus, to keep the users hassle free.
- Answered by Tamzid Hussain Khan C from Singapore
- on 15 Apr 2019
Will the subscription stop after 12 months? No more direct debits from my bank account automatically or should I stop the subscription myself?
- Asked by Myrthe C from Haverigg
- on 19 Oct 2018
What happens if my current Mac dies, and I get a replacement Mac, does this subscription work for the new Mac too?
- Asked by ANTHONY J from Hanapepe
- on 22 Oct 2018
I had an earlier version of Office for Mac and I just got a new MacBook and Microsoft is making me b I had an earlier version of Office for Mac and I just got a new MacBook and Microsoft is making me buy a new subscription because they say my old one was for “one device only”. You’d best check with Microsoft.
- Answered by Julia F from Valley Center
- on 16 Nov 2018