Miroir Ultra Pro Projector M631
Designed for use with iPhone*, iPad*, MacBook,** and Apple TV, the Miroir Ultra Pro projector delivers HD-quality projection. It's great for streaming, entertainment, or presentation purposes. And it goes anywhere thanks to a compact size that fits in your briefcase or bag. The Ultra Pro also uses a long-lasting LED lamp, so you get a cinema-quality movie experience without the need for replacement bulbs.
1920 x 1080p (1080p) native resolution
4K maximum input resolution
Inverted image for ceiling mount
Motorized focus with vertical keystone adjustment +/- 30 degrees
One USB–C charge/video port; two HDMI ports
Charge projector through USB-C with MacBook Pro charger
Viewable screen size from 20 to 120 inches
Built in lithium-ion polymer battery for approximately two hours of projecting time
Two built-in 3-watt speakers; audio out jack (3.5mm)
USB charge port for charging your iPhone while presenting
LED lamp with DLP technology delivers up to 700 lumens
What’s in the Box
Miroir Ultra Pro Projector M631
USB-C video/charging cable
Micro HDMI adapter
Protective cloth bag
Quick start guide
Brightness : Up to 700 lumens
Connections : 3.5mm headphone jack, HDMI, USB-C
Height : 1.5 in./3.8 cm
Length : 5.39 in./13.69 cm
Width : 9.5 in./24 cm
Weight : 1.98 lb./900 g
UPC or EAN No. : 887360000778
Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
*Requires an Apple Digital AV adapter (sold separately). **Various MacBook models do not require an Apple Digital AV adapter.
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
Answers from the community
Dose it have a built in speaker in the projector
- Asked by Ashvin M from Sydney
- on 14 Jan 2020
How loud is the fan?
- Asked by Andrew R from EDINBURGH
- on 16 Mar 2019
Depending how close you are sitting to it.
It is probably as loud as a laptop fan when it is worki Depending how close you are sitting to it.
It is probably as loud as a laptop fan when it is working and under load.
I think if you use an external speaker the fan will be drowned out.
I can’t compare it to the older model but it did not surprise me.
- Answered by Timothy B from Fraser
- on 9 Apr 2019
What's the difference between this one and the lower priced projectors on the Apple Store? It's .double the price
- Asked by Pamela H from Portsmouth
- on 24 Jan 2019
- Answered by ANDREW H from Leicester
- on 10 Feb 2019