Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPod, iPhone, or iPad — directly or through a dock — to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adaptor for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
Access to all controls and dock connector
Allows charging while in case
Cable type : Dock to USB Cable
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 3G
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPod touch (3rd generation)
- iPod touch (2nd generation)
- iPod nano (6th generation)
- iPod nano (5th generation)
- iPod nano (4th generation)
- iPod classic 160GB (2009)
- iPod classic 120GB (2008)
Answers from the community
Is this compatible with an ipod classic 80gb ?
- Asked by Eric L from Gatineau
- on 2 Mar 2020
Can I use this to charge my MacBook Pro 13-inch instead of the Apple 60W MagSafe 2 power adaptor?
- Asked by Kimberly M from Doylestown
- on 2 Feb 2019
Sorry Kimberly, this charger is only for iPads 1, 2, and 3rd gen, and iPhones 2g, 3g, 3gs, 4, and 4s Sorry Kimberly, this charger is only for iPads 1, 2, and 3rd gen, and iPhones 2g, 3g, 3gs, 4, and 4s. For your MacBook Pro, get a MagSafe charger under power and cables in the Mac Accessory section of the Apple Store. Be sure you account whether your MacBook uses a first or second generation Magsafe Adapter.
- Answered by Oliver C from Keizer
- on 12 Mar 2019
what is the length of the 30 pin cable
No answers yet
- Asked by Brett C from Brisbane
- on 8 Feb 2020
Is it suitable for Apple IPad and windows XP
- Asked by Geraldine K from Clonmel
- on 9 Jan 2020
As long as your computer has a working USB port, and that your iPad uses the 30 pin dock connector, As long as your computer has a working USB port, and that your iPad uses the 30 pin dock connector, and not lightning, this cable should work. You may require iTunes to be installed on the computer, however iTunes might not work with older versions of Windows.
- Answered by Leo N from Brough
- on 24 Jan 2020
Is the cable supposed to latch into the device?
- Asked by Douglas V from Oxford
- on 1 Nov 2019
can I use this cable for iPad 3rd Gen?
- Asked by Margaret S from LOSTWITHIEL
- on 6 Feb 2019