Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
The World Travel Adapter Kit includes a set of seven AC plugs with prongs that fit different electrical outlets around the world, each laser-etched with the regions they are compatible with. For world travelers, this is the perfect kit to ensure power connectivity in most countries you may travel to.
The kit is designed to work with iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac notebooks. It is compatible with Apple USB-C Power Adapters, MagSafe and MagSafe 2 Power Adapters, 10W and 12W USB Power Adapters, and Portable Power Adapters.
The AC plugs included in the World Travel Adapter Kit directly support outlets in North America, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Korea, Australia, Hong Kong, and Brazil.
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
Answers from the community
Why can't I use a normal plug adaptor for my MacBook Air? I have a UK plug and need to use in Spain, why do I need to buy this adaptor kit?
- Asked by Jen R from London
- on 2 Mar 2016
This is because Spain is part of Continental Europe. The UK is not.
2 Answers(Why can't I use a normal plug adaptor for my MacBook Air? I have a UK plug and need to use in Spain, why do I need to buy this adaptor kit?)
- Answered by Rylan O from Waukesha
- on 21 May 2020
World Travel Adapter connection to iPhone???
- Asked by Caroline I from Philadelphia
- on 21 Dec 2019
I had the same issue!
It’s only directly compatible with Mac and iPads, not the tiny power cubes I had the same issue!
It’s only directly compatible with Mac and iPads, not the tiny power cubes that come with the iPhones & iPods.
Get yourself a 10W or 12W power supply for an iPad. Where the 2 metal prongs that fold up in to it are - pull that piece off and away from the power cube. It will likely be pretty stiff.
What is left exposed on the power adapter is where these travel adapters slide in.
I travel all over the world & love these adapters!
- Answered by Martin S from Maricopa
- on 16 Jan 2020
Can these be used with iPhone Pro 18W Charger?
- Asked by Susan M from Hoboken
- on 15 Oct 2019
Does the Apple World Travel Adapter kit work in Kuwait?
- Asked by Christine N from Winter Garden
- on 15 Dec 2019