Power Adapter Extension Cable
The 1.8-meter Power Adapter Extension Cable is an AC extension cord that provides extra length for your Apple power adapter. Use it with MagSafe and MagSafe 2 power adapters, 10W and 12W USB-A power adapters, and 29W, 30W, 61W, and 96W USB-C power adapters.
What’s in the Box
Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
Answers from the community
does this extension work on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)?
- Asked by IMPORTADORA Y DISTRIBUIDORA V
- on 6 Jan 2020
Will the old extension cable from an 61 watt power supply work with the new 96 watt version?
- Asked by Stewart J from Shelburne
- on 12 Dec 2019
- Answered by Rylan O from Waukesha
- on 7 Jan 2020
Is the plug on this extension cable one that will fit a power outlet in New Zealand?
- Asked by Gaylene W from Nelson
- on 16 Apr 2015
Refer to an earlier question,. If you order it on the Australian Apple Store online site you will ge Refer to an earlier question,. If you order it on the Australian Apple Store online site you will get the cable that will be suitable for NZ (which has the same power point type and voltage as Australia
- Answered by Paul B from Gosford
- on 11 Jun 2018