AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 4
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 4
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date (1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a HK$548 service fee. (2)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS, and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. (3)
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage (4)
- Express Replacement Service so you don’t have to wait for a repair
- Carry-in repairs (4): Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple Watch
- Battery (1)
- Included magnetic charging cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage (2), each subject to a HK$548 service fee
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS and Apple-branded Apple Watch apps, including:
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Watch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Apple Watch. Or buy it within 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Apple Watch and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling (852) 2112 0099 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No. : S6817ZX/A
(1) Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
(2) AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike+ provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling. Each incident is subject to a HK$548 service fee.
(3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch.
In Hong Kong, Apple Asia Limited (“Apple”) is the obligor in relation to all obligations under this Plan apart from the Accidental Damage from Handling coverage. For the Accidental Damage from Handling coverage, AIG Insurance Hong Kong Limited (AIG HK) is the insurer under this Plan pursuant to a master agreement between Apple and AIG HK, under which such coverage is included as part of the Plan. Apple purchases this coverage from AIG HK as counterparty to the master agreement. Apple is not a licensed insurance agent and does not provide any advice in relation to the insurance coverage provided by AIG HK under the Plan.