How can I watch regular cable and use Apple for Netflix?
We had an older Apple TV adapter and could switch from cable TV to the Apple adapter to watch movies when there were no good programs on cable. Unfortunately it quit working. We purchased a new Generation 4 Apple TV and it won't allow us to play anything except what in on the Apple TV. It is that the way it wirks. It just takes over?
- Asked by Virginia L H from Palm Coadt
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I watch regular cable and use Apple for Netflix?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have multiple hdmi ports you can switch between ports. If you are connected via coax, you will have to change the input from hdmi for Apple TV to cable
- Answered by Ziva B from Reisterstown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I use the composite cables with apple tv to watch netflix
- Asked by Palie W from Bethesda
- Feb 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the composite cables with apple tv to watch netflix)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Why can’t I airplay Netflix from my phone to my Apple TV? It isn’t a feature offered by Netflix but shows an error code on the Apple TV.