can i plug my iPhone into this system so it recharges while playing music
HomePod recharging station
- Asked by fn from Litchfield Park
- Flag as inappropriate (can i plug my iPhone into this system so it recharges while playing music)
3 Answers from the Community
No. There are no USB outlets. In fact, there are no outlets at all. You could plug it in to a power strip and charge your phone right next to it, though.
- Answered by Michael M from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not exactly sure what your question is here. The HomePod itself, as noted in other answers, does not offer any USB connections (no connections at all, in fact), so nothing can be plugged into it.
If your main question is whether or not the iPhone can be the source of music while it's being charged, the answer is a firm "YES". So can an iPad serve in that capacity.
- Answered by John A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is no out put on the Homepod.
- Answered by Quang T from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3