Can the Phillips Hue Bridge be connected to a wired router or does it have to be connected to a wireless router?
In other words, does the Hue Bridge directly communicate wirelessly with Hue bulbs in the router network or does it require a wireless router for the wireless part of its communication with Hue bulbs? (I understand that it needs a router to be inside a network of some kind. The question is more about whether the Hue Bridge itself transmits wireless signals to communicate with the Hue bulbs in the same network.) Thanks.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will it work with AT&T's U-verse router/modem tower?
- Asked by Robert A from Atlanta
- Jun 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with AT&T's U-verse router/modem tower?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Can I print from my iPad remotely?
- Asked by Rory A from Milford
- Mar 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I print from my iPad remotely?)
No answers yet