Do I need a transformer to charge by iPad while traveling?

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    You should be able to use your normal charger in the car

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

  • IF you mean overseas travel, then possibly. The standard Apple charger will work on European voltages (typically 220 vAC). However, you will need a plug adapter to convert the standard US 2 prong plugs to European 2 or 3 prong outlets. Note that some 3rd party chargers
    may not work on 220vAC. Be sure and check the charger label beforehand as your iPad could be damaged due to overvoltage conditions.

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    0 of 1 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions