european plug for power adapter?

My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • I agree with Matthew B. If you need this, I would suggest getting the World Travel Adapter kit.

    The original version of this kit consisted of six adapters (fitting a large number of countries) that you could attach to a laptop's power brick or to a 10W or 12W USB brick.

    The new version of the kit also includes a USB charger (the Apple web site doesn't say how big, but it's probably the 12W adapter, since the kit is compatible with the newest iPads) and a 30-pin (dock) USB cable.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    6 of 8 people found this useful

  • Best Answer:

    Try the Apple World Travel Adaptor Kit. Heres the overview of what it includes:

    World Travel Adapter Kit directly support outlets in North America, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Korea, Australia, and Hong Kong.

    Hope this is helpful.

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    25 of 46 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions