Is it possible to get onto an unsecured network ? With my iPad Pro ?
I have had a frustrating weekend trying to connect my iPad Pro to the local Park Wi Fi and all I keep getting on my screen is ....IF THIS IS YOUR Wi-Fi NETWORK,CONFIGURE THE ROUTER TO USE WPA2 PERSONAL AES SECURITY TYPE !! I have no problem with my Toshiba laptop whenever I use it at the same location . I appreciate that Apple are trying to protect my security but surely there must be a simple way round this?
Having looked at numerous forums it became clear that there are many other people frustrated by the same problem.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is it possible to pair the Pencil with more than one iPad Pro simultaneously?
- Asked by Timothy C from Beaverton
- Apr 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to pair the Pencil with more than one iPad Pro simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Can you use this to play a movie through the VUDU app and mirror it onto a HDTV? And without a network connection. - iPad mini.
- Asked by Josh B from Osceola
- Oct 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this to play a movie through the VUDU app and mirror it onto a HDTV? And without a network connection. - iPad mini.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter