Should I get a 64gb or 256gb iPad Pro?
I am thinking about getting an iPad Pro 10.5. I want to know if 64gb will be enough for me already. In my iPad, I'm planning to use it as a light video editing, light photo editing, light Apple Pencil drawing, light content consumption (mostly for streaming), using to take a few videos and pics (but not my main device for that), a few graphic intense games and just mostly for productivity. If I'd ever have games, I'll just mostly have light graphic games.
- Asked by Hans A from Antipolo
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a 64gb or 256gb iPad Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
If I was you I would get the 256gb iPad Pro. You will not regret having the extra storage.
- Answered by Beverly C from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I get info off one iPad without erasing it from both my iPads?
- Asked by Terri V from Centerville
- Sep 6, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get info off one iPad without erasing it from both my iPads?)