2 Answers from the Community
If you have a Micro USB charger for another phone, you can use this to charge your lightning device. It does not turn your lightning connector into a USB port for data transfer. In other words, you can't plug a USB peripheral into your apple device with this adaptor.
- Answered by Chris R from Annandale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device.
- Answered by Doug S from Round Lake Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the stand be used with an Otter case?
- Asked by Roberta G from Biddeford
- Mar 19, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the stand be used with an Otter case?)
- Asked about: Logi BASE Charging Stand with Smart…
Can you confirm that this cannot be used with the iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Michael C
- Apr 5, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you confirm that this cannot be used with the iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…