Can I print photos from my iphone6 ?
I have a Canon wireless printer. am able to wirelessly print from my Mac Air , but not from my iPhone or iPad. How do I set printing options on iPad and iPhone ?
- Asked by Daniel V from Delray Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I print photos from my iphone6 ?)
2 Answers from the Community
Make sure your phone and the printer are connected to the same WiFi. You can print things from apps, including Safari, by clicking the box with an arrow coming out of it, then clicking print. Or you can use the Cannon printing app.
- Answered by Nishil A from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
1.Select the photo you want to print.
2.Click on the share icon.
3.Click on the print icon. Your iPhone will search for available printers and you should hopefully be able to pair your wireless printer.
- Answered by John M from Hopkins
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this on my IPhone 6
- Asked by Jay F from Calabasas
- Sep 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this on my IPhone 6)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
Can I print pictures from this ?
- Asked by Shirley M from Elk Grove
- Apr 13, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I print pictures from this ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet
Is it compatible to iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Michael B from Santa Clara
- Aug 3, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible to iPhone 6s?)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…