Can I use my iPhone 6 charging cords with the iPhone X?
From the Box content pictures, the hub looks the same - lightning hub, I guess? I have 6 or so chargers, plus multiple portable batteries. I guess the wireless charging thing sort of confuses me. It's only a perk, and not the only way to charge the thing, right?
I keep chargers at all my important locales, and I really don't want to buy 6 wireless chargers...don't even really care about wireless charging, so as long as my cords work.
Don't really care about the super fast charging either...I dont' think that comes with the X.
Ultimately, I would probably just wait for Apple's AirPower if the wireless charging thing is only a nifty feature and not the only charging option.
- Asked by Holly H from San Rafael
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my iPhone 6 charging cords with the iPhone X?)
1 Answer from the Community
Simple answer- Yes. You can use a traditional charging cable or using the wireless charging feature. The iPhone X does support fast charging, but only on a separate, more expensive, adapter.
- Answered by Nishil A from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the usb cable for Iphone5 work with Iphone7
- Asked by John C from Milton
- Feb 3, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb cable for Iphone5 work with Iphone7)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Is there an iPhone charger mat? A way to charge iPhones without having to plug cord into phone???
- Asked by Annette S from Milan
- Mar 19, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an iPhone charger mat? A way to charge iPhones without having to plug cord into phone???)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
Will this charge an iphone 5s with an iPhone 3G cord
- Asked by Thetis N from Corpus Christi
- Sep 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge an iphone 5s with an iPhone 3G cord)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter