Can I wear glasses for the retina scan? Or do I need to remove them?
- Asked by fn from Toms River
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I wear glasses for the retina scan? Or do I need to remove them?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can wear sunglasses or even a hat with sunglasses. It is not a retina scan, it's 3D facial recognition using the true depth sensor.
- Answered by Jason C from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It does not have retina scan it has facial recognition with the ambient light sensor and the 3D sensor
And the infrared sensor and yes it can recognize you in many sunglasses and just regular glasses to.
- Answered by Reuben S from North Ridgeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do you get a glass screen saver in the box with XR & when you do a trade in does the old phone need to be the original box as I’ve thrown mine away
what adapter do i need to charge iphone xs in scotland
- Asked by Henry E O from Duluth
- 14 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what adapter do i need to charge iphone xs in scotland)