Can pointing an iPhone camera at a bright light damage the camera/affect image quality?
1 Answer from the Community
No. It can't damage your camera. But if you expose the camera to high temperature and a lot of UV light it can do some damage.
- Answered by Alim I from Peoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the lighting adapter work for iPhone 6
- Asked by Adela L from Atwater
- Oct 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the lighting adapter work for iPhone 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet