how does Wireless charging work?
- Asked by Claudio F from Belo Horizonte
- Flag as inappropriate (how does Wireless charging work?)
1 Answer from the Community
It's pretty simple. It's through a technology called Qi(Chi). A very thin receiver coil with an electromagnetic field is connected to the battery within the iPhone.
Then a charging pad which comes in a variety of styles is needed. Most often has to be plugged into a wall outlet also has a charging coil as well.
It constantly when plugged in is sending a short electromagnetic field around itself. When the iPhone is set on this pad the phone's electromagnetic field is started and is charged through the air through the coil to the battery of the phone.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this case work with charging wireless
- Asked by Melanie R
- Mar 13, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (will this case work with charging wireless)
- Asked about: Decoded Leather Wallet Case for iPh…
No answers yet
Does the 7 have wireless charging?
- Asked by Ashrith K from San Jose
- Mar 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 7 have wireless charging?)
Can you charge wirelessly with this cover on?
- Asked by Miles N from San Mateo
- Sep 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge wirelessly with this cover on?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…