I know the big deal here is the iPhone 8 will have wireless charging. BUT can I STILL charge it with a wire as well? Must know before purchase.
All I can find is information on the new wireless charging process and I know how all that works. I just want to clarify that I'll still have the option to charge with a wire as well. My car is not wirelessly compatible on its own and I want to be able to charge with a wire as I drive. Just sayin...
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can charge the standard way as well as wirelessly.
- Answered by Todd E from Yorba Linda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the 7 have wireless charging?
- Asked by Ashrith K from San Jose
- Mar 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 7 have wireless charging?)
How do I know when the AirPods are fully charged?
- Asked by Charles P. C from Los Angeles
- Mar 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know when the AirPods are fully charged?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?
- Asked by Pravin K from Sydney
- Feb 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 8?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter