Is black matte iPhone 7 having an issues with color chipping and discoloration?
I am about to buy iPhone 7 now, and still thinking between Silver and Black matte one. I like black matte the most, but I have read couple of reviews that color finish is not so quality and color is coming off, like chipping and discoloration. So now I am considering the Silver one, because it will be such a shame to give 800€(850$), as it costs that much in my country,for new iPhone, and to have issues with color for that money. And I am not planning to buy new one in nect teo years for sure, and some people having issues with color after 2 months of use. So I think that Silver is the safest option, but I am about to listen your comments...
1 Answer from the Community
The colour chipping and coming off is just as likely to happen with a silver iPhone as a matte black one. Chips are simply more noticeable in the matte black phone than the silver as the chips are white in both models
- Answered by Joshua G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the sides of this case a shiny or matt black plastic? Hard to tell from the photo. Also, what parts are covered by leather?
- Asked by Rudy G from Rio Rancho
- Oct 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the sides of this case a shiny or matt black plastic? Hard to tell from the photo. Also, what parts are covered by leather?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Different colored headphones?
- Asked by Kevin D from Tavares
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Different colored headphones?)
- Asked about: AirPods