ITunes sign in window pop up
Why does my iTunes sign in window keep popping up when I’m using other apps?
- Asked by Margaret C from West Richland
- Flag as inappropriate (ITunes sign in window pop up)
1 Answer from the Community
Usually because it cant connect to your account and it wants you to sign in. If you sign in and it keeps coming up, on the top left area of the iTunes window look for Account and then when you click on Account go to Sign out and once signed out quit iTunes. Once it is fully quit, re-open iTunes and click Account again and this time sign in. This should help reestablish your Apple ID to the iTunes server.
- Answered by Jacob H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to fix iCloud Sign in problem?
- Asked by Jill T from Bacolod
- Jun 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How to fix iCloud Sign in problem?)
No answers yet
Can I get the degree sign on my mobile device?
- Asked by Edward D from Torrance
- Sep 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get the degree sign on my mobile device?)
- Asked about: iPad
how do I sign up PEDOMER to tracking my walk in steps and miles? Thanks
- Asked by James L from Honolulu
- May 4, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I sign up PEDOMER to tracking my walk in steps and miles? Thanks)