Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
Just wondering if you know whether this works? I would like to buy a Lightning Digital AV adapter to use with HDMI projectors and devices but since sometimes all a client has is a VGA connector I would like to use a standard HDMI to VGA converter. That would be a lot cheaper than also buying a Lightning to VGA adapter since both are $49.
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
If you're working with clients hardware, it is always best to have the best connectivity you can get so you don't disappoint them. I suggest you buy both the Lightning Digital AV adapter and the Lightning VGA adapter. If your inexpensive HDMI to VGA converter works, Apple will take back the unopened Lightning VGA adapter - everyone is happy.
- Answered by Brock C from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Using iPhone 7 with a Lightning to VGA Adapter can I use the headphones adapter as well for audio
- Asked by Georgeanna R from Quincy
- Mar 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Using iPhone 7 with a Lightning to VGA Adapter can I use the headphones adapter as well for audio)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?
- Asked by Doris B from Vernon
- Jun 30, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet